Meet our African Pied Crow, our Caique Parrot and our 8+ white doves (usually we also have babies for handling!)! Initial talk with all birds, then flying/handling on our adjoining 6-acre field. Feel the magic and serenity of a private dove release as they fly in formation gracefully overhead.
- Full payment for each experience or booking is due at booking. Cancellations may be made in writing, email or phone no less than 48 hours prior to the course. No cash refunds will be given, but class credit may be transferred to another person, experience, date or gift card. Some courses have minimum and maximum enrollments and may be cancelled if the minimum is not met.
- Gift Certificates are available for our courses. No cash refund will be issued for unused gift certificates.
- Birds are not machines. Like humans, they have their “off” days. While every effort is made to have the birds fit and ready to fly, we can’t guarantee the quality of flights as all birds fly and hunt as they would do in the wild.
- Management reserves the right to terminate the experience of any participant at any time at their absolute discretion. In such a situation, Wing Blade Falconry has absolute discretion over issuing a refund or credit.
- Participants must at all times comply with the falconer’s instructions and Wing Blade regulations. Failure to do so will result in immediate dismissal from the experience.
- We do not allow unpaid spectators at any of our experiences. Wing Blade Falconry is a private farm. Only paid clients may be on premises during experiences.
- Management makes every effort to complete the experience as described, but the verities of weather, the health and disposition of our hawks and falcons and other externals beyond our control may make this untenable. Wing Blade Falconry offers no cash refunds, but will issue a gift card for situations beyond our control and reserve the right to cancel an event with short notice. For example, we cannot guarantee that the falcon/hawk will have a successful kill during our hunts.
- Wing Blade Falconry, its owners, employees or sponsors shall be under no liability whatsoever to a participant for any loss, injury or damage sustained while on the experience, regardless of where the experience takes place, whether in respect of any negligent act or omission by the management or employees.
As you can appreciate, we are in high demand and once your booking has been confirmed, we will turn away any subsequent bookings for your date. External events require a deposit of 50% of the price, with the remaining 50% due the day prior to engagement.
Cancellation results in forfeiture of all paid deposits.
Due to animal welfare, if weather is deemed too bad to Setup an external event due to rain or wind, we ask for an Indoor Option where we can still give a wonderful experience but in a safe environment for our Birds.
If during the event the weather is deemed too bad to continue, we will have to pack the birds into their travel boxes and dismantle our Outdoor Setup. We will of course offer the duration of the visit indoors if it can be supplied.
If you are thinking of canceling an event due to bad weather we would appreciate at least 24 hours notice.
If you are canceling due to unforeseen circumstances where there is no fault by Wing Blade Falconry, we will arrange another visit date and will of course supply a few dates. If the dates supplied are not suitable to the client or in very busy period not within a certain time period, the original invoice must be paid.
School Professional Photographs
Important – The ‘Fee’ for having the photograph with our Birds is for the experience of holding one of our Amazing Birds and the time taken to do the photograph.
No Refunds will be given after the Bird has been held and the photograph has been taken.
Parking must be provided on site as close as possible to where we will be setting up. If this is not possible we need to know ahead of the booking date as this may affect our visit.
If you cannot supply free parking for a minivan and we still accept the booking then parking must be made available to us at no cost to ourselves.
The session starts with our exotic hawk, falcon and owl safely tethered in our garden for you to see up close! We give a short talk on their superpowers and magic, particularly how they are used in falconry.
The White Dove has been used throughout history as a symbol of Love, Peace, Faithfulness and Unity. Celebrate special occasions in life with this a flock of this special bird and commemorate and cherish special memories of your friends or loved ones.